Working with Perch
15 May 2013 by Perchin
I've joined the Perch Registered Developers Programme because I love working with Perch. It's a great website content management system (CMS) that makes it easy to update your website. In fact, I use it on this very site.
Perch is great for clients because:
- It's easy to use and simple to learn.
- Bite-sized content areas make updating very fast.
- You can edit with confidence using Save as Draft and Undo buttons.
- You can assign content areas to other members of your team.
- You will be able to edit any area of your site including images slideshows, page titles, shared content areas etc.
- There's room to grow and we can add other features, for example a blog/news section. It's great for your site if you can make regular updates.
All in all, Perch is a great fit for the type of business websites that my clients have. That's why I want to do more web development with Perch.
So, if you are looking for someone to help with Perch or want to make your website editable so that you can update it whenever you want, just get in touch. I'll try and help.
Add a Response
This site uses webmentions. Responses are collected and displayed automatically. However, if you've posted a response and need to manually notify me, please enter the URL here.